Our Commitment to Social Responsibility and Ethical Refining
What We Stand For
So Accurate Group, Inc. strives to operate at the highest standard of environmental and social responsibility in a manner that captures the admiration of our customers, vendors, and competition.
These are the ideals that we are dedicated to following:
- To offer our customers an alternative to ecologically disruptive mining practices, and using conflict-free, and 100% recycled fine gold and fine silver.
- To offer our customers a service for recycling their precious metals in a responsible, sustainable, and ecologically appropriate way.
- To maintain the highest ethical standards while dealing with our customers, vendors, and employees.
- To insure all of our products contain metal from sources that meet the highest standards for social and corporate responsibility as well as human rights, and environmental stewardship.
- To continually achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- To share our success by participating in, and donating to charitable organizations.
Our Conflict-Free Promise
In addition, So Accurate is committed to using only conflict-free metals in our operations and has pledged to ensure that our metal is obtained from sources which adhere to acceptable human rights and labor practices. So Accurate will refuse any metal deemed to be from questionable sources.
You can read more about the Conflict-Free Gold Standard at the World Gold Council.
We have had a rigorous audit conducted by Scientific Global Services (SCS), a trusted leader in third-party environmental, sustainability, auditing, testing and standards development.
Our fine gold and fine silver have been certified to be comprised of 100% recycled materials.
View our certifications by clicking on the images below.
Proud Members of